- Refreshing the portrayal of the property with some professional photography is a quick cost effective way to refresh brochures and property listings providing a lift to first impressions.
- By digitally matching the camera used to shoot actual space we can develop and show test-fit layouts in photo realistic detail.
- We have also applied this technique to aerial photography and video to demonstrate new development opportunities and future phases of construction.
- Our rendering services have been used for high-end visualization and for simple and quick studies.
- From Hudson Yards in NY, to Riverfront Tower in Chicago to Energy Center 5 in Houstonour team has delivered some of the leading 3D solutions in Real-Estate for more than a decade.
Video is a quick way to get your message out there. Whether capturing the latest update from a CEO, a client testimonial, staff experience or motion graphic outlining successes we are here to help tell your story.
Aerial video is an inexpensive and captivating way to help potential tenants see the property in context, highlight surrounding amenities and signage opportunities. It also provides rich visuals to keep viewers engaged will providing additional information.
Walkthrough presentations of new developments continue to be effective narratives to describe the unique location, amenities and building features. Curating a story leaves a lasting impression that unfolds like with cinematic allure and breath visual spectacle.
Over past two years virtual reality has surfaced as one of the most immersive and fun ways to tour space. Whether you are looking to extend your google street view inside, produce a photographic tour of an available space or preview a conceptual one, our VR services are a captivating solution. For a truly remarkable experience, ask about our VR movies.
Property specific sites help to build a unique and recognizable brand for your property. They have also proven to be a great tool for property managers to communicate with tenants about upcoming service changes and upcoming events. Tracking how users navigate the site also brings a fresh information to the marketing and leasing team to help better position key message and leasing opportunities.
We create social campaigns to extend your current reach, share your content and drive traffic to your website and other leasing tools. Social media has proven itself to be one of the best tools for targeting specific markets, generating new interest and building brand values. Recently we have seen this influence beginning to affect decision makers in the CRE industry.